Shiloh Cemetery is a level, well maintained, and partially
shaded cemetery within the city limits of Fruitland Park in
northwestern Lake County, Florida. The cemetery is fenced and is
bounded on the north by Shiloh Street, on the west by College Avenue,
and on the east by the Cales Recreation Complex. The cemetery is owned
and maintained by the City of Fruitland Park and has markers dating
back as far as 1896.
Fruitland Park is located between Leesburg and Lady Lake on Highway 27. To find the cemetery, turn west off of Highway 27 onto North Dixie Avenue (there is a light at the intersection). Proceed south on North Dixie Avenue to Shiloh Street. Turn right onto Shiloh Street. The cemetery is on the left just past the Cales Recreation Complex and the City of Fruitland Park water tower.
This transcription was made possible through the assistance,
support, and encouragement of Fran Smith, Lake County Coordinator of
the Florida GenWeb Project, and Marge Strausburg, Certified Municipal
Clerk of the City of Fruitland Park. The transcription is complete
through June 2002. Every effort has been made to report information as
accurately as possible. Questions regarding the cemetery may be
directed to Mrs. Strausburg, City Hall, 506 West Berckman Street,
Fruitland Park, FL 34731. Phone 352-360-6727.
Carol Anderson, Transcriber
Return to top of page